1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 10.0.1 panel upgrade resulted over 330MB server memory loss

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by BrunoS, Nov 11, 2010.

1. BrunoS

BrunoS Guest

Hello Folks,

I have just upgraded to Plesk 10.0.1 and all went well, except I now have a lot less server memory. Simply stated, with Plesk 9.5 after an Apache reboot I had better that 700MB of free memory on a 1&1 1GB Cloud Server, but with the new panel I have only about 380MB available.

I now receive several red memory alerts daily, and 1&1 provides no clue as they will not compile this new panel for a long time to come, and so suggest Apache re-boots and downgrading to the previous panel, but not how.

I would appreciate if anyone could provide info if this can be rectified, and if not how to downgrade to the previous panel.

Thank you kindly for your help and suggestions.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%