• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.1.1 dedicated / shared IP addresses for hosting plans

scrupul0us

New Pleskian
I've got my hosting plans all created and ready to go... What I'm not finding is where I can define what packages automatically get a dedicated IP address and what packages must use a shared IP

I am not using the billing manager add-on as we are provisioning and billing through WHMCS

Since you are not using any provisioning system, you probably will create subscriptions manually. You must specify IP address explicitly when creating subscription. So you can choose, shared IP or dedicated IP should be assigned to subscription.

What is your vision? It will be better to have option in service plan like "shared IP", "dedicated IP"? and IP will be selected automatically?

Ihave three levels of service plans wth varying resources

These are provisioned with the Plesk10 module in WHMCS.

That said, inside my service plans, I see no option/place/setting to define a shared IP or a dedicated IP

Hi,

I use too WHMCS, how I can setup an default shared ip address for subscription plan? I use plesk 10.3.1

Back