• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5 different domain Magento Installation issues

ElvisF

New Pleskian
HI I have a problem with my plesk 11.5 for windows

I have two domain installed in my plesk, example as abc.com and cde.com

The problem occur as follow

I use abc.com as default domain and use to install with magento, all of the function and installation without any problem

Then I added another domain "cde.com" to plesk, use the same method to add account and the same subscription plan

but this domain install magento, it will be very slow in the first install page, then go to the database connection, it will be stuck loop, and it will be timeout after 3 mins.

I tried back to the domain "abc.com" create another folder to install the same version magento, it do not have any problem of refuse, slow, it can install successful.

I do removed the subscription of "cde.com" and add it back again, it still the same, but none of the problem in "abc.com"

I do think that is some bugs or problem within plesk 11.5, as same server, same configuration (php, fastcgi use the same configuration), but one domain without any problem and other cannot do anything. Please check and help

Regards

Installation of magento Error on Windows Plesk 11.5.30

I am getting Installation of magento Error:

Error: Installation of magento at http://domain.com/magento failed. Unable to extract archive to directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\apspackages\apsF9E.tmp.zip9253cee7-9e31-05d3-f88\cache'

System Info;

Windows 2012
Plesk 11.5.30

Back