• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11 statistics missing traffic

EMerkel

New Pleskian
Hello,

I've migrated a number of domains from a Plesk 9.5 to a 11.0.9 server. Some of the customers I've moved have complained about their statistics showing fewer than normal visitors. You can see from the statistics prior to the migration that there is a consistent amount of traffic. After moving you can see a pretty significant dropoff. If I visit the site with my browser I see my visits showing up in the access_log.

I've tried running the stats by hand and they finish with no issues but still looks less than normal. I've trying resetting the statistics settings for the domains without any luck. I've also uninstalled NGINX thinking this was causing it to under report but still no luck.

I've got a ticket open with Parallels support that is a couple days old and all they have been able to tell me so far is everything is looking like it is working properly but obviously something is going on that I can't quite put my finger on.

Has any one else seen this issue? Any ideas on what to look at?

Thanks,
Eric

I have a similar issue with Plesk 11.0.9. The traffic shoun at the URL level is: "0 B/month used (0%)". I also upgraded from an earlier version of Plesk. My old traffic (prior to conversion) appears to be presenting close to reasonably. But the current data is 0%, obviously not transferred to the URL level. My server is an IPOWER virtual server: GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Xeon(R)CPU E5410 @ 2.33GHz running Parallels Plesk Panel v11.0.9_build110120615.10 os_Debian 6.0; with OS of Debian 6.0.6. IPOWER set up the server and indicated that I am the only one having this problem.

Mine is fixed

This issue apparently exists for ALL domains that use AWStats. Mine is fixed. I was about to use the procedure (link below). Then I locked up my server, so I restarted it and the statistics are working. I cannot check the accuracy, but there is data there that looks reasonable at first glance. :)
It might be that IPOWER was working on this as I was getting in there? Or that an update took place that fixed it. I have not checked.

Note this fix :
http://kb.parallels.com/en/115166

Back