• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11 with NGinx: AWStats doesn't generate statistics correctly

JPevitrum

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have installed Nginx in Plesk 11.0.9 #27 (Centos 6 x86_64) and AWStats statistics from begin of November. Awstats can not generate statistics correctly. Awstats not counts in statistics 'Pages' and 'Visits' access, only counts properly 'Hits', 'Files', 'Sites' and 'KBytes' in statistics. 'Pages' shows as 0 0.00%. 'Visits' shows as 0 0.00%.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Because nobody is affected, I think this should be a issue in my setup Awstats. In my case 3 virtual machines have same problem. Does anyone know how can I regenerate Awstats configuration to try to solve this problem?

Have you tried to search articles about Awstats issues on kb.parallels.com?

I have checked this issue with webalizer, but in this case everything is OK. I'm going to compare Awstats config between two installations (One of them is running sucesfully).

1 day later, same issue with webalizer, pages and visits numbers show 0. Another quantities are calculated properly (it looks)

Hi again.

I have discovered somethings.

Now I have version 11.0.9 #29 in some VPS and 11.0.9 #30 in others.

"Pages" and "Visits" are not counted with Awstats or Webanalizer when logrotate config file exists for the domain in /usr/local/psa/etc/logrotate.d

If I remove domain config file from /usr/local/psa/etc/logrotate.d all statistics are calculated properly. If I put a normal config file, for example,

/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/statistics/logs/*.processed {
size=10485760
rotate 10
compress
missingok
}
/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/statistics/logs/error_log {
size=10485760
rotate 10
compress
missingok
copytruncate
}

then "Pages" and "Visits" show 0 in the reports.

I think this mistake is relationed with size of logfile, too, but I haven't test it.

Somebody can confirm this behaviour with his statistics?

Thanks in advance.

Issue

Yes we search everything, so it is bug which start to appear after upgrade fron 10.4 to 11.0.

Please post here some resolution, I also consult other admins and seems that it is a lot of similiar problems. Here are my confs

grep AWSTAT /etc/psa/psa.conf
AWSTATS_ETC_D /etc/awstats
AWSTATS_BIN_D /var/www/cgi-bin/awstats
AWSTATS_TOOLS_D /usr/share/awstats
AWSTATS_DOC_D /var/www/html/awstats

All paths and files are correct.
DEPBUG shows

Build errors404 page: "/var/www/cgi-bin/awstats/awstats.pl" -config=xxx-ftp -staticlinks -configdir=/usr/local/psa/etc/awstats -output=errors404

Yes we search everything, so it is bug which start to appear after upgrade fron 10.4 to 11.0.

Please post here some resolution, I also consult other admins and seems that it is a lot of similiar problems. Here are my confs

grep AWSTAT /etc/psa/psa.conf
AWSTATS_ETC_D /etc/awstats
AWSTATS_BIN_D /var/www/cgi-bin/awstats
AWSTATS_TOOLS_D /usr/share/awstats
AWSTATS_DOC_D /var/www/html/awstats

All paths and files are correct.
DEPBUG shows

Build errors404 page: "/var/www/cgi-bin/awstats/awstats.pl" -config=xxx-ftp -staticlinks -configdir=/usr/local/psa/etc/awstats -output=errors404

Back