• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.0.18 MU#50

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Guys,

We have released new microupdate - http://kb.odin.com/en/125808
Please write in this sticky thread all problems with your Plesk servers which arose after applying this microupdate.
We also welcome the positive reviews :)
Thanks.

Hi,
on my setup I have problem to "manage" properly plesk12 and Simpledns plus. Do you think this will solve microupdate?
thanks.

Hello, a question: Once we install plesk updates, have we to reboot the server to let them work/take place?

Thanks.

Hi,
on my setup I have problem to "manage" properly plesk12 and Simpledns plus. Do you think this will solve microupdate?
thanks.
As you can see in KB article of this MU#50 there are nothing about any Simpledns plus integration improvements.

Hello, a question: Once we install plesk updates, have we to reboot the server to let them work/take place?

Thanks.
Reboot of server is not required after MU installation.

Hello Igor, sorry for disorder, I'm here again.

After the MU installation (11/06/2015) at 8.59 pm, I see that the "last update check" is on the same day (11/06/2015) at 3.32 am... It seems that it is from the update day that plesk is not searching for new updates. Is it normal? Or is there something blocked?

I am new with plesk, so I can't remember if the "last update check" changed day by day or only the day that new updates are available...

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello Igor, sorry for disorder, I'm here again.

After the MU installation (11/06/2015) at 8.59 pm, I see that the "last update check" is on the same day (11/06/2015) at 3.32 am... It seems that it is from the update day that plesk is not searching for new updates. Is it normal? Or is there something blocked?

I am new with plesk, so I can't remember if the "last update check" changed day by day or only the day that new updates are available...

Thanks
Special maintenance script runs by scheduled task each day for checking new available updates.

Uhm... and so why I see that the last update check is blocked on the day of the last update installation? Plesk/scheduled task issue?

Yes, but the question is: now we are on 15/06/2015, so, the red-circled parameter have to change every day or only when new updates are available? In italian language, the translation of "ultima verifica alle" is: "the last time that plesk searched for new updates is on: 11/06/2015 3.32". If you say that plesk search for new updates every day, this parameter should change every day with a new date, for example today, it should be: "the last time that plesk searched for new updates is on: 15/06/2015 3.32".

I apologize for my english....

Last edited:
P.S. It is a question... I don't know how it works... If this parameter change every time the scheduled task find new available updates or every time that the plesk search for new updates in general (so every day)... This is what I'm asking for.

Ok I see.
Sorry I was wrong. There is other mechanism of checking. First time of checking is random. Then each day "last update check" is checking and if 7 days have passed already then real checking of update is performed. We release MU once per week.This mechanism works so for preventing DDOS of our servers in MU release day.

before update to #50 - i already upgarde to smartermail 13.4 , seen there is no problem create / delete email user.
but for smartermail v14, there is problem on create email user
Error: Unable to update the mail account properties:mailmng failed: SOAP failed. Failed in parsing response
(Error code 1)
Search for related Knowledge Base articles

before update to #50 - i already upgarde to smartermail 13.4 , seen there is no problem create / delete email user.
but for smartermail v14, there is problem on create email user
Error: Unable to update the mail account properties:mailmng failed: SOAP failed. Failed in parsing response
(Error code 1)
Search for related Knowledge Base articles
But according to Plesk 12 Release Notes only Smartermail 13.3 is officially supported - http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...-for-windows-installation-upgrade-info.html#6
Version 14 is not supported and you can use it on your own risk.

Back