• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.5.30 to 12.5.31

Gene Steinberg

Regular Pleskian
Do you need something special to upgrade to a slightly new version?

I have the former, and it doesn't show any updates for the latter when I check under Updates and Upgrades? Or is it not yet in the "general release" class?

I'm quite new to Plesk and I acquired the server in early December of 2015.

Peace,
Gene

We have no Plesk 12.5.31 version. All latest updates for current Plesk 12.5.30 version you can install with the following command:

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

It is typo. We will fix it soon. Thank you for notification.

Seems to me that it has been applied but the Panel homepage has not been updated to MU31.
Afterall the mentioned fix for phpmyadmin has been applied to my systems (CentOS 7.2, Debian 8.4, Ubuntu 14).
Regards

Lloyd

I don't think it has been applied - when I reinstall all patches, the process finishes after update 30 - no download for update 31.

As I say, if the PHPMyAdmin patch has been applied you are on "MU31", where ever I look on my panels it states I'm on MU30...
# plesk version
Product version: 12.5.30 Update #30
Update date: 2016/05/04 21:33
Build date: 2016/04/07 13:00
OS version: CentOS 7.2.1511
Revision: 344620
Architecture: 64-bit
Wrapper version: 1.2

And there's no download folder for MU31 either.
/root/parallels/PSA_12.5.30/microupdates/MU30

But I know MU31 has been applied because the PHPMyAdmin issue has been fixed...
Adding or editing records in a database table in PHPMyAdmin 4.6 could cause the error: “Class ‘PMA_Util’ not found in libraries/insert_edit.lib.php”. (PPPM-4423, PPPM-4446)

Regards

Lloyd

I can't reproduce this issue and I see MU#31 on my test server. Let's check this issue after releasing MU#32 tomorrow :)

I got MU#32 on all servers.

Igor, are there no files downloaded for MU#31? When the autoinstaller
downloads the files for the MUs, there are still no downloads for MU#31.

There are no any files in MU#31. There are only packages updates. Therefore, you see something like:

File downloading PSA_12.5.30/microupdates/MU30/dist-rpm-CentOS-6-i386/sslmng.py: completed.
File downloading PSA_12.5.30/microupdates/MU30/dist-rpm-CentOS-6-i386/http2_pref: completed.
File downloading PSA_12.5.30/microupdates/MU30/common/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_12.5.30/microupdates/MU30/common/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Controller/Helper/Module.php: completed.

File downloading PSA_12.5.30/microupdates/MU32/common/admin/plib/functions.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_12.5.30/microupdates/MU32/common/admin/plib/api-rpc/Agent.php: completed.
File downloading PSA_12.5.30/microupdates/MU32/common/admin/plib/api-cli/CliReport.php: completed.

Mine hasn't updated to MU#31 or MU#32 yet either for some reason.
Attached to this post is my /var/log/plesk/install/autoinstaller3.log file with only entries after the 4th.
Igor, can you tell if it has some kind of problem? Normally the updates auto-install just fine.

Attachments

• autoinstaller3.log.txt.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 1
Mine hasn't updated to MU#31 or MU#32 yet either for some reason.
Attached to this post is my /var/log/plesk/install/autoinstaller3.log file with only entries after the 4th.
Igor, can you tell if it has some kind of problem? Normally the updates auto-install just fine.
I see nothing suspicious in your log.
Try to install updates with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

Also make sure that you do not use repository mirror from your service provider. Use official Plesk repository.

I see nothing suspicious in your log.
Try to install updates with

Also make sure that you do not use repository mirror from your service provider. Use official Plesk repository.

If I run this installer command in the command line, will it interfere with future automatic updates?

Also, how do I know if my provider is using the official repository?

Back