• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.5 autoresponder to Icewarp not working

sonics

Regular Pleskian
hello all

we have a few plesk windows 12.5 servers with icewarp 11.3 on it and the autoresponder function is enabled at plesk but still not working from plesk -> icewarp.

we have tested a lot and also opened a ticket at icewarp and got that answer:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional testing:
Base
1. user - add, edit 2. forward to 3. autoresponder (Auto-reply)

Plesk 11.5/IW 10.4.3 - Yes, Yes, No.
Plesk 12.0/IW 10.4.3 - Yes, Yes, No.
Plesk 12.0/IW 11.2.1.1 - Yes, Yes, No.
Plesk 12.0/IW 11.3.0.0 x64 - Yes, Yes, No.

Conclusion: All tests passed fine, Autoresponder never worked (proof is in the Windows API log).
"The customer is pretty sure it worked with Plesk 11.5" - I'm quite sure it's not true. Maybe the customer should ask Plesk dev team for implementation of Auto-reply in our IW (they don't set U_responder* variables).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope icewarp or odin can solve that problem!!!

best regards

Hello igor

thanks for your responce. because the menu is shown in plesk and the customer can enter a autoresponder at plesk which is than not working, its for me a bug and not a feature!
icewarp itself did also write to parallels/odin to implement that but nothing happened how icewarp support told me.

so for me it's also quite important to know if odin is still interessted to support icewarp in the future or if all windows hosting companies have to migrate towards smartermail?

although i think it's a bug i have posted a feature request for that.

Back