• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.5 mysql 5.6 ODBC error #01000

shoxicwaste

New Pleskian
Hi all,

I have a customer who wants to setup a magento 2.0.4 which requires mysql 5.6 so ive setup a dev environment on centos 6.5 with plesk 12.5

I have multiple php versions installed and have gone through mysql 5.6 upgrade however im now seeing issues in plesk application vault. After downloading an application I get this error message:

Code:
Error: The following error has occurred during the download of application: ODBC error #01000: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/usr/lib64/libmyodbc5.so' : file not found

So far from troubleshooting I have followed this article: https://kb.plesk.com/en/124899 and reinstalled the connector:
Code:
[root@nord ~]# rpm -Uvh /tmp/mysql-connector-odbc-5.3.6-1.el6.x86_64.rpm        Preparing...                ########################################### [100%]

[root@nord ~]# package mysql-connector-odbc-5.3.6-1.el6.x86_64 is already installed

I checked my lib64 files and "libmyodbc5.so" is not there however:

Code:
[root@nord ~]# locate libmyodbc5.so
[root@nord ~]# /usr/lib64/libmyodbc5.so

Im stumped. Does anyone have idea what could be wrong?

Hi, same problem, updated to php 5.6 from php 5.4 because I couldn't use 5.4 cli for magento and now I have the same error ODBC #01000.
How did you manage to fix it? And did it really worked because in one of the threads gremo managed to destroy everything in the end.
I am using Centos 6.8.

Thanks!

@Razvan - I got Plesk & mysql working but things were not right some services messed up.

Anyway I spun up a new server and got everything migrated over. Was very painful process and lost a lot of money doing it.

Hi Razvan,

For the error:

Error: The following error has occurred during the download of application: ODBC error #01000: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/usr/lib64/libmyodbc5.so' : file not found

Plesk provides some knowledge-base article, which might help:

If the resolutions don't solve your issue, pls. consider to provide MORE informations about your server ( as suggested at: "Important READ THIS FIRST TO FIND QUICK SOLUTION FOR THE EXISTING ISSUE/QUESTION" ) and always try to include depending log - file - entries for further investigations and help.

Back