• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk 12.5 upgrade from 12.0 mysql error

taipva

New Pleskian
Hi,
Would you please help me with this issue?
i have upgraded Plesk from 11.5 to 12.5 current mysql error and notify "Specified column "managedPipelineMode" is not in the row".
im search KB https://kb.plesk.com/en/127483 but command line at step 3 alter table iisapppools add 'managedPipelineMode' enum('Classic','Integrated') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Integrated';
is not work.
this error notify:
ERROR 1064 : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''managedPipelineMode' enum('Classic','Integrated') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Integrated'' at line 1.
So, what could cause the problem like this? and please manual fix error field managedPipelineMode not exist.
Thank All.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    16.3 KB · Views: 1
  • error1.PNG
    error1.PNG
    133.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi taipva,

... from the mentioned KB - article:
For Plesk 12.5 and newer, execute plesk repair db in CMD to verify psa database.

Note: Do not accept blindly all the changes suggested by repair utility.
Is there a reason, why you don't use the Plesk repair utility, as suggested?

hi UFHH01,
Im fixed error. Thanks for reply.
issue is command line mysql : An enum type is supposed to be a string object, not a numeric ones.
command line is correct:
mysql> alter table iisapppools add managedPipelineMode enum('Classic','Integrated') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Integrated';

Hi All,
After im fixed, i'm trying stop customer or subcriptions then Plesk said "DB query failed: Unknown column 'external_id' in field list"
Im doing search error on KB but not found issue about it.
Any ideas on how can I solve this problem?

Hi taipva,

I'm sorry. i'm using Plesk version 12.5 in server Windows.
Yes, that's why I added:
Edit: Even that the mentioned KB - article is for "Linux" ( and you seem to be on "Windows" ), it will still point you to the root cause of your issue and you can adapt the solution/suggestion from the KB - article to YOUR operating system!

Pls. see example command - suggestions for windows, according to "How to upgrade the Plesk database correctly" at:

Pls. note, that you should not continue with Plesk operations, before you didn't finish the Plesk upgrade completely. :rolleyes:

Back