• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk 17.5.3 Firewall bug

Azurel

Silver Pleskian
I have add a IP for a custome firewall rule for deny incoming. working fine.

After that successful add. I click modifiy than discard button, then modify again and want add a new IP. The previous added IP was no longer in list, so I add previous IP and new IP and get with activate new firewall rules this:

Internal error:
DB query failed: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '1-0-6' for key 'configuration_id', query was: insert into module_firewall_rules (configuration_id, direction, priority, object) values :)configuration, :direction, :priority, :eek:bject)
Message DB query failed: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '1-0-6' for key 'configuration_id', query was: insert into module_firewall_rules (configuration_id, direction, priority, object) values :)configuration, :direction, :priority, :eek:bject)
File Mysql.php
Line 53
Type Plesk\Exception\Database

Thats not a bug or error in database and there is nothing to repair.

1. Here is somewhere a issue that have in my case not show all IPs in exists list.

2. The "INSERT INTO" (sql command) in database is maybe not the best way, plesk should use "INSERT IGNORE INTO" option, because here is no error message necessary and this said the user nothing. So it can silently ignore, when the data already exists. That can happen when I will add the same IP multiple times, example for very long lists. Maybe plesk catch this with javascript before submit. I don't tried.

Last edited:
If you keep getting this, it's likely that you have major database inconsistencies. Your best bet would be to contact Plesk support directly so they can investigate for you.

Back