• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 6.5 - Serious Installtion Problem, "rollback".

O

omer013

Hello there, Thanks for enterting my messege,
this is realy urgent, im thinking about buying Plesk 6.5(windows.. ) but when i downloaded the trial version(the 30 day one..) and i try to install - all the begining is working just fine,
i see "configuring perl" "configuring python" and then installing,configuring services and everything, just few secs before the blue line gets to the end and installation finished - i get "rolling back" and as it says - it just roll back all the installtion.. and i just can't do nothing, afer it finished("rolling back") i get "error, installtion failed"(bit other syntax but thats what it says - no details or something)

please help me - its "bit" urgent,
im stuck without a CP,
and im realy intrested in buying plesk - but i won't till ill have a working version(even the 1 domain trial..) of plesk..

* btw: i emailed the support team,
i got respones "dear omer, have you ever installed plesk before?"
i replyed "yes, on other server - windows 2000.."
and since that email i got no reply( that was 3-4 days ago.. )
- my current os is Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition.

Thanks Head,
Have a Nice day,
Omer Raiter.

We've had this problem only once. when we attempted to reinstall plesk on a server. The errors themselves ( as far as we can tell) were due to the fact that the previous uninstall didn't remove all the installation. Which caused much woe.

If this isn't a completely clean server ie, a fresh installation i would suggest you nuke the box completely and do a fresh install of windows.

Otherwise you may have to wait for plesk to come back to you.

Back