• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Plesk 7.5.0 on FedoraCore7

I

ILJR

Guest
Hello folks,

I have a Plesk 7.5.0 license, which was running on Debian Sarge up until know. Now i had to change my hoster and I'm stuck with a Fedora Core 7 system now.

Is there any way, to get PLESK running on FC7? If yes, are there any tutorials or HowTos for it? SWSofts Fedora Core autoinstaller/rpm support seems to go up to FC3, but was cancelled then, because newer versions of PLESK were released.

Since I cannot afford a lease license for 8.3.0 or the $ 1399 for a PLESK PLUS package, I am looking for alternate solutions.

Your help is very appreciated :)

Greetings from germany

~ ILJR
 
Back
Top