• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PLESK 7.5.3 and Sitebuilder

G

Gianni@

Hi

i have setup a new PLES 7.5.3 Server on a Windows 2003 Server. Now i have problem with Sitebuilder!

I can Upload the license ... but i can't upload any language Packs or Templates. The Error is:
"CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers."

Have anyone an Idea???

Greetz
Gianni

Hi Everybody...

Now after a lot of tests i have solved the Problem... it's a problem with the regional settings in Windows!

I was installed a German Version of Windows 2003 Server. and my local Settings are German [Germany]. If i change the regional settings in Windows to English [USA], i can upload the German language pack.

Then i can change the regional settings to German [Germany] and now i can also upload any Templates...

I hope that's help other peoples...

Greetz
Gianni

Sometimesthe same error occures if there nno enough permissions on c:\windows\temp directory or on %sitebuilder%\temp dir.

Back