1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

PLESK 7.5.3 and Sitebuilder

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Gianni@, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Gianni@

Gianni@ Guest

Hi

i have setup a new PLES 7.5.3 Server on a Windows 2003 Server. Now i have problem with Sitebuilder!

I can Upload the license ... but i can't upload any language Packs or Templates. The Error is:
    "CGI Error
    The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers."

Have anyone an Idea???

Greetz
    Gianni

2. Gianni@

Gianni@ Guest

Hi Everybody...

Now after a lot of tests i have solved the Problem... it's a problem with the regional settings in Windows!

I was installed a German Version of Windows 2003 Server. and my local Settings are German [Germany]. If i change the regional settings in Windows to English [USA], i can upload the German language pack.

Then i can change the regional settings to German [Germany] and now i can also upload any Templates...

I hope that's help other peoples...

Greetz
    Gianni

3. botsman

botsman Guest

Sometimesthe same error occures if there nno enough permissions on c:\windows\temp directory or on %sitebuilder%\temp dir.