1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 7.5.4 (latetest Release) and Sitebuilder

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Gianni@, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Gianni@

Gianni@ Guest

Hi all

in the release notes for 75051017.14 is added Sitebuilder 2.1.1! Now i have make a new SUSE 9.3 Installation and install Plesk with the autoinstaller (all Options)... but afer restart i can't find Sitebuilder 2.1.1 installed on my system...

have anyone an idea about this???:confused:

2. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
    First, did you purchase a key to Sitebuilder? Second, did you create an "A" record for Sitebuilder in your DNS?

I am not familiar with SUSE, but in RedHat flavors Sitebuilder is installed in /usr/local

3. Gianni@

Gianni@ Guest

Hi

yes, i purchase a key for Sitebuilder! And also i have create a A Record in my DNS! But i can't find the Sitebuilder Installation on my SUSE Server...

I think the problem is, that Sitebuilder need SUSE 9.1 to install... i will try to setup an Fedora Core 3 Server... or have you any idea?

Thanks
    Gianni