1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 7.5.6 and ASP.NET 2.0

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by gvozden, Jul 6, 2006.

1. gvozden

gvozden Guest

Hi,
    (Sorry for my English)

I upload my small demo ASP.NET 2.0 application in (hhtpdocs/demo) directory (plesk for windows 7.5.6) and create Virtual directory demoasp.
    Demo include tri files: Default.aspx, Default.aspx.vb and web.config (created from VS2005 and locally works correctly). Change setting for virtual directory demoasp with ASP.NET icon for ASP to working with .NET Framework version 2.0.50727.0 but when try to browse my web page on my site with www.prosoft.cg.yu/demoasp or www.prosoft.cg.yu/demoasp/Default.aspx I get message 404 file not fond.
    What may be a wrong?

P.S.

I ‘m first client user of plesk 7.5.6 with ASP.NET 2.0 on my internet service provider (www.cg.yu ) in Montenegro.