• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5 Domain settings recovery

A

aph402

Im currently running plesk 7.5 on a Virtual server hosted by webfusion. This week we had to perform a complete system reinstall in order to get the server back up and running. I took a backup of the c drive before the system was wiped so that i had a copy of all the email postoffices and web site files etc etc.

Now upon reinstallation i moved back across the mailenable(email) folder and straight away the email system was back up and runnning. The web sites were also moved back across to their respective files from the backup. I also managed to recover all of the settings in the IIS so thats all put back in place also

Now obviously as nothing has been setup in plesk the websites and domains are no longer registered within it and thus dont work. Also all of the post boxes are not visible within plesk as i presume they need to be installed through the control panel.

Of course all of this hassle would be avoided if we had a plesk backup to load. But we dont.

What im after is... Where abouts on the system is the information regarding to the setup of plesk, domains/clients stored? Its either going to be a file, which i can recover from the backup of the malfunctioned server, or its stored in the registry? In which case not exactly restorable.

Does anyone have any ideas? or am i going to have to manually reconfigure all of the domains etc..... Not a solution i want to undertake lightly.

Any info would be greatfully appreciated.

Ash

Back