• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[Plesk 8.2] How i can Update MySQL ?

S

S3Ri0US

Hi there... i have buyed a Win 2003 RootServer with Plesk 8.2.. But when im loading my PHP Website i get the Following Error message on the Page Bottom:

Error in my_thread_global_end(): 2 threads didn't exit

So. Googel help me and tell that this Error is Fixed in newer Versions of MySQL... BUT.. how can i Update my Plesk MySQL ?

Thanks for Support.

i have Downloadet and Extract the DLLs into C:\Program Files\PHP5

But the Error still show up..

you need to pu this in to the ext directory and restart your IIS add me to your msn messenger if you have one: [email protected] By the way, if you have plesk installed the PHP5 directory is not in C:\program files\PHP5 !

Sry. i only have ICQ... now i have Extract the DDls to:

C:\Program Files\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext

And restarted my Server.. but nothing happend.. Whats the different ?

php_5.2.0_mysql_5.0.27-win32.zip
php_5.2.0_mysqli_5.0.27-win32.zip

Thanks for your help.

php_5.2.0_mysql_5.0.27-win32.zip this should be the file you are looking for. I had the same problem and after replacing this file it was fixed. So maybe you have other issues with your php installation or just something wrong in your php.ini file Sorry I do not use ICQ.

Ohh i seen.. i dont have MySQl 5.. now im going to install the files fpr MySQL 4.. hope it work.. Restarting..

Ok Replased the DLLs ( Version 5 ) in PleskPHP5 and in PleskPHP5/ext working fine now ! Thanks

Back