• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.0.0 with Expand

B

bluenen

It seems now that we upgraded our Plesk servers to 9.0.0 we can see both the "Mail Accounts" icons and the "Remote Mail" icons. This is very confusing to our customers who are now trying to manage their mail accounts by clicking the "Mail Accounts" icon and they get no mailboxes!!!

Is there a way to disable/hide the "Mail Accounts" icon so that users only see the Remote Mail icon and are therefore correctly directly to the remote Cmail server to manager/add/delete their accounts?

I thought Plesk 9 would not work with Expand?

Can you not hide the default Mail button using the UI Customisation?

As CSN-Carl says, Expand does not support Plesk 9 yet.

"We plan to add support of Plesk 9 in next version of Expand that sheduled to release in Q1 2009. The current version of Expand has limited compatibility with Plesk 9 and we do not recommend to use it with Expand. "

Take a look at this thread: http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?t=55859

/M

Hi,

It seems to be working perfectly now, I made the change in the UI pref for user home page etc. Just removed the Mail function completely, leaving them with only the Remote Mail icon.

I have done a few tests and it seems that it is 100% compatible so far. I've been making changes etc and watching the updates occur via the transport.log file (/usr/local/expand/var/log/transport.log), so far so good.

Back