• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Plesk 9.5.3 domain setup problems

D

dazza30

Guest
Hi all I'm new here and only started using plesk yesterday, so please bare with me.

I have just signed upto a 30 day trial on a linux vps server running plesk 9.5.3 which also has Vituozzo cp installed I dont know which version.

Rather than moving all my sites over from fasthosts shared hosting I decided to change the name servers of an url I dont currently have hosting for and point them at the vps. Then I went into plesk and created a domain, put in the domain name chose the ip address, decided on ftp details and then gave the domain unlimited hosting privilages.

That was over 24 hours ago: When I enter the ip address into a broswer I get taken to a server default page with message "1. hosting for this domain is not configured or 2. there's no such domain registered in Plesk"

Have I done something wrong or do I just have to wait for the DNS to update?
 
Back
Top