• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk 9.5.4 subscription command not found

sosbilisim

Basic Pleskian
Hello;

I use apache with revese-proxy nginx but my new added domains cant add system i trace them.

my generate_nginx_config.sh file contains

R_WWWROOT=`/usr/local/psa/bin/subscription --info $domain | grep "\-\-WWW-Root--" | cut -d\ -f2 | sed -e 's/\\//\\\\\\//g'`

/usr/local/psa/bin/subscription file not found in system

[root@linux nginx_setup]# ls -al /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription
ls: /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription: Böyle bir dosya ya da dizin yok

where is the subscription file on my plesk box

thank you

9.5 does use subscriptions, I think thats a plesk 10/11 thing.

Plesk 9
# cat /usr/local/psa/version; ls -la /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription
9.5.4 RedHat el5 95110630.15
ls: /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription: No such file or directory

Plesk 11
# cat /usr/local/psa/version; ls -la /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription
11.0.9 RedHat el5 110120608.16
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 50 Jul 18 11:48 /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription -> /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/subscription.php*

Not sure what to tell ya, its not there on Plesk 9 and that appears intentional, but it does re-appear (or get added) into later versions of Plesk, I think starting with 10 but definitely in 11.

Also there is no mention of /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription in the link you provided except for a couple people in the comments, the "article" (if you can call it that) doesn't reference that file.

Back