• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk Appearance - Branding - issue with custom logo for retina display

MicheleB

Regular Pleskian
Hello, I'd like to use a logo for Plesk with retina quality image (I mean the image/logo that there is in the login page and in the control panel on the top-left column, where now there is the plesk's logo).
On the previous versions of Plesk I'm used to upload a png image with height 100px and it worked well because the logo it was set for a maximum height of 50px.
Now on Obsidian if I use the same image it's showed with its real values (height 100px) and I lost the retina display effect (in addition to having an image with dimensions greater than the box where it's inserted).
I've tried with svg format but the upload process gives me an error.
Is there some "troubleshooting" to fix it?
Thanks.

P.S. I've for mistake open this post on the forum for Windows but I'm using the last version for Linux.

I think it's already been resolved with the latest updates for Plesk Obsidian.
At the moment I'm using a 1148x200px image size and it works well on the retina display.

Ok, I tried that. It only works with a very width image, because the image is scaled down to the width of the sidebar. But if you use a smaller image (I have a squared logo), then it does not work with Retina screens. As a workaround I can generate my logo with a transparent border left and right. SVG support would be great though.

Unfortunately, at the moments it's impossible to use SVG. The height is not fixed, now it is limited by max-width: 100%
Thus, you can start from the width, not the height.

Back