• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Application Installer Not Installing

CreativeVisions

New Pleskian
In the past few weeks I've discovered an error in the Application installer on Plesk that's preventing applications being installed. No matter which options are selected, the installer will download the package, then proceed to attempt installation. Then it will display an error page with:

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Line: 180
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Service\Driver\Aps\Windows.php

I've tried it with several different applications and they all do it. Databases get created correctly, as these are left behind after the error occurs, but the installation itself doesn't complete.

I am running Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 with Plesk 11.5.30.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Hi Igor,

Thanks for the fast reply. Both are accessible both through pinging and through Internet Explorer on the server.

Regards

Andrew

At the moment we have several opened tickets in Support Team regarding this issue. The reasons of problem are still unclear. Therefore I suggest you contact Support Team. Experienced supporters are working on it.

Hi Igor,

Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in this!

I'm trying to log a support request, but it's asking for me to buy a support ticket as I only have 100 domain licence. Surely a major bug like this should be addressed at no cost?

Regards

Andrew

If it is really bug you will be refunded for ticket.

Hi Igor,

Has there been any update on this problem? There's been no fix in the updates and no change to the behaviour.

Regards

Andrew

Back