• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Backup and Restore -- Lost Webmail

T

tutt

Hello,
I used pleskbackup to back up the entire server, then removed all email accounts on one domain, suspended MailEnable and then switched over to hMailserver, used component manager to enable hMailserver and then restored all of the emails accounts. Everything is working fine, but users lost all of their stored webmail. Is there a way to get it back?

Well yes, I mean the mail stored in Horde's folders (inbox, etc). Will this utility backup and restore from those?

The mail messages are stored in mail server. Horde only display it to user. This utility backup content of mail server and it does not work with Horde.

Unfortunately, this utility does not store information about IMAP Folders (will be done in next release), but MailEnable standart is not supported IMAP also.

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\PMM>doclientmailbackup.vbs /host:localhost /client
:mydomains /dumpfolder:c:\mailbackup /login:admin /password:xxxxxx
Microsoft (R) Windows Script Host Version 5.6
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 1996-2001. All rights reserved.

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\PMM\doclientmailbackup.vbs(91, 2) (null): The syst
em cannot find the file specified.

I tried editing line 91 in the script to represent the correct path of the file it was looking for and I removed the spaces from the client "My Domains" in Plesk after the first time it failed. Any advice?

data about my problem

the ticket is #356852 in SWSoft System this ticket createt by the planet,
Please give me update

Hi,

I migrated mail enable from plesk to plesk but unable to see the old inbox mails on webmail. I am only able to see welcome mail from mail-enable. How can it be viewed on webmail?

Back