• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Backup bug?

C

cbtrussell

I've checked the data files produced by Plesk Backup (in 7.0.3) and all of a sudden the ones generated the last 4 days cause the following error to be displayed whenever I try to use one in Plesk Restore:

Can't find skins.id='1'

This is rendering the backup file worthless. Anyone have any idea what this is about, and/or how to fix it?

Thank you!

I am having the same problem with a backup I made which I need to restore, I made 4 seperate backup's but this one file doesn't want to work

After a week Plesk responded to say it was a confirmed bug. They suggested that users do NOT check the 'backup control panel configuration and server settings" option, and it would be addressed in an upcoming release.

So for now, I'm making backups with that option unselected.

Brandon

I don't know.

These upgrades have been so problematic I haven't tempted fate by messing with Plesk in quite a while.

Let us know if you find out otherwise.

Originally posted by cbtrussell
They suggested that users do NOT check the 'backup control panel configuration and server settings" option [/B]

where is this setting in the control panel ?

Back