• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Plesk Backup E-Mail Problem

J

Joshua Hough

Hi,

I'm using Plesk 9.2.1 and have created a backup task that runs every day and backs up the server. However, for the last day every 30 minutes i get 2 e-mails with the backup results. When i go and look at current backup tasks on the server, it displays that there is one still running and that it was started on February 14th 2010.

How can i cancel this current task? Or do anything to fix this as it is starting to drive me crazy!

Thanks,

Josh

Whilst it appeared to work and it now says that there is no backup job running, i am still getting e-mails.....

You shouldn't receive any email about backups if you have not anything in "Current Backup Tasks" tab.

Back