• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Billing/eNom module no worky

S

Spazholio

Using Plesk 9.0.1 and Plesk Billing 6, I can't make eNom work. If I go into the TLD screen, I have a bunch of TLDs, but none of them are set to eNom, my preferred (and only set up) registrar. If I go into an existing TLD, eNom doesn't even appear as a selection. If I create a new TLD, it does. But once it's set, and I save and go back into it, the registrar field is blank, and again eNom is not available.

Has anyone else seen this, or can someone shed some light on what to do here? I don't mind going in and editing the DB directly, but after a cursory once-over, I don't see what to change.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Was there ever a solution found for this?

I have the very same issue on a standalone install of PB6.03 on a server 2008 OS.

Cheers

This is the same for the new Customer and Business Manager. I've checked the installed modules and this one seems to be set as status testing.

Same here! eNom never appears in the list of available registrars.
Guess the mapping between TLD's and Registrars is messed up or something.

Back