• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Plesk cannot be found with MySQL 4.1

M

Maxwell Smart

Guest
I recently upgraded to MySQL 4.1.12 and now when I try to access Plesk I get a standard "The Page cannot be displayed error".

Any suggestions on how to fix this or even what causes it? I would of thought that perhaps it is an issue with grant tables in MySQL since it occurred after the upgrade?

However all other websites that access MySQL are ok.
 
Back
Top