• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk can't connect to the docker

januzi

New Pleskian
Hello

I've installed Docker about year ago and everything was fine until now. I've wanted to reload it from the Plesk panel and the only thing I've got is "connection refused". Log files aren't helpful either,

panel.log:
[2019-07-21 21:37:52] ERR [panel] Connection refused

sw-cp-server/error.log:
2019/07/21 21:44:53 [crit] 4409#0: *50 SSL_shutdown() failed (SSL: error:140E0197:SSL routines:SSL_shutdown:shutdown while in init) while SSL handshaking, client: x.x.x.x, server: 0.0.0.0:8443

netstat -an | grep 32780 :
tcp 0 0 localip:59576 localip:32780 ESTABLISHED
tcp6 0 0 :::32780 :::* LISTEN

iptables -L (docker's rules; default ones I suppose?):
-A FORWARD -j DOCKER-USER
-A FORWARD -j DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-1
-A FORWARD -o docker0 -m conntrack --ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
-A FORWARD -o docker0 -j DOCKER
-A FORWARD -i docker0 ! -o docker0 -j ACCEPT
-A FORWARD -i docker0 -o docker0 -j ACCEPT
-A DOCKER -d 172.17.0.2/32 ! -i docker0 -o docker0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT
-A DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-1 -i docker0 ! -o docker0 -j DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-2
-A DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-1 -j RETURN
-A DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-2 -o docker0 -j DROP
-A DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-2 -j RETURN
-A DOCKER-USER -j RETURN
(I don't know how to run iptables inside of docker, because it refuses to run iptables without root access)

There's no docker.log and for the docker logs pid I get:
child (15) Started
Child (15) said Child starts

The sites are working as they should and I can access docker from the console and restart it if needed, but I would like to get the access from the plesk's panel back. Is there something that I should check and/or change?

Edit:
I can access docker's settings from the "tools & settings - docker". There are two positions: localhost and ip:8020 (the second one is active). netstat -an | grep 8020 is empty. Maybe that's the case?

Last edited:
Back