• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk CLI site.exe

DNSA

Basic Pleskian
I need to know if there is a way to run the CLI site.exe on all my domains. I want to change the PHP handler to FastCGI for ALL sites on a server (other than PleskControlPanel site - but I can set this back afterwards)...

I've searched the documentation and all I can find is references to site.exe -u <domain_name> (I want to know what to replace <domain_name> with to trigger it to run on all the sites.

Screw it waiting for an answer...

I wrote a batch file to run the command on each domain...

Just like I haven't gotten an answer on my other two topics...

I love how Parallels chooses to just IGNORE customers...

Back