• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk control panel won't load.

J

JMcBride_Via

Hi. We're running a couple of servers with Plesk and Modernbill. In both cases the Plesk will install and run fine, then Modernbill will be installed and everything will work like it's supposed to.

The first reboot after all of this is installed, however, about a dozen Apache HTTP errors pop up and we can no longer access the Plesk control panel. This also appears to be preventing Modernbill from provisioning new sites.

I'm working with their team as well, but where would I look for more specific errors in regards to Plesk's control panel not starting? Are there any well known conflicts that I'm unaware of here?

I'm having the same problems started about 10 days ago
Plesk Management service also ceases to run

I cannot understand why?

:(

I got my ModernBill working regardless of the Apache errors, so I believe they're unrelated.

My current hunch is that it has something to do with installing Zend Optimizer. In every case that I've seen this, it only occurred after Zend was installed (though not immediately, oddly enough), and in one instance where I installed Zend first, the problem occurred just after the Plesk install completed.

Here's what I did. My system had both the php.ini in C:\Windows, and a php.ini in C:\program files\swsoft\plesk\admin.

Zend was only adding its updated module info to the Windows php.ini, which it places at the very end. I copied that into the other php.ini, saved it, and now everything appears peachy.

I've got a few other test servers to try this on, but this should cover it.

edit- And this didn't work on the second server I tried. The first, after a reboot, is not working again. Hm.

Back