• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk DB Error

FelixHohl

New Pleskian
Hi together,

I got the following error Message when I try to login in Plesk:

DB query failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1030 Got error -1 from storage engine, query was: UPDATE `ServiceNodeEnvironment` SET `value` = ? WHERE (`ServiceNodeEnvironment`.`serviceNodeId` = 1) AND (`ServiceNodeEnvironment`.`section` = 'componentsPackages') AND (`ServiceNodeEnvironment`.`name` = 'synced')

What could be the issue and what can I do?

Thanks in advance

When the database server is running, maybe the best first step is to run a database repair to check for inconsistencies or corrupt tables. You can try
# plesk repair db -y

I tried this and got several issues like this:

Inconsistency in the table 'hosting' for the column dom_id: No rows
in the table 'domains' with = 44 ................................. [WARNING]
To see more details, run the command in the verbose mode: plesk repair db -verbose
Removing unnecessary rows ....................................... [FAILED]
- DB query failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1030 Got error
-1 from storage engine, query was: DELETE FROM hosting WHERE
dom_id = :value

An inconsistency that repair cannot resolve. There is probably "part" of a hosting subscription in the database that needs a domain dataset associated with it, but the domain dataset is missing, maybe more datasets are also missing in other tables. So far I have not encountered a case where a dom_id was missing from a set in the hosting table. I am of little to no help in this case and think that - if no expert for this steps in here - the best advice is to contact Plesk support asap, pretty sure they will be able to fix this, but it will need hands-on analysis on your server:
If you have bought the licence from a reseller, you can use the 30 days trial for direct support. (However, a Plesk support subscription might be a great choice anyway!)

Back