1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk default page

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by renleon, Aug 7, 2006.

1. renleon

renleon Guest

Does anyone know how to change the default page for plesk?

The one titled - "This is the Pleskâ„¢ default page"

Either the page when there is no domain setup or if it has been manually disabled.

I would like to display my own page which says the domain has been disabled and our contact details.

Thanks

2. pedropadron

pedropadron Guest

hey there

the displayed file is in your vhosts\default\htdocs directory

just put the index.html file you want and everything should work fine

see ya

Pedro Padron

3. renleon

renleon Guest

Thanks Pedro

4. dtgorm

dtgorm Guest

So, how would you access this area to change the files there? Im not real familiar if plesk creates a ftp login for teh default area.

5. taylorman57

taylorman57 Guest

accessing the vhost files

You will have to use ssh to access the files. The ftp server with plesk does not allow access to your conf directory.

If it helps my vhost directory is /vaw/www/vhosts/DOMAINNAME/conf/vhost.conf

6. DmitryT

DmitryT Guest

Actually for Windows versions it is located at %plesk_vhosts%\default\htdocs

:)

7. Helen Pang

Helen Pang Basic Pleskian

85%
    I've put the file index.asp in the %plesk_vhosts%\default\htdocs but it still showing Parallels Default Page, any idea how to make it work?