• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk for windows with power pack

F

funky123

i am setting up this as my client purchased license with powerpack for 300 domains

I am a bit confused .

i have just downloaded bundle from standard plesk download link , do we need to get bundle(installer ) of powerpack seperatey somewhere?

the powerpack feature shows features like ability for using mssql server does it mean it will install mss sqlserver standard edition license as well? or it means plesk is supporting mssql but mssql has to be licensed seperately with license from microsoft vendors?

i know its weekend but still if someone can give any clues will be helpfull

thanks

i have just downloaded bundle from standard plesk download link , do we need to get bundle(installer ) of powerpack seperatey somewhere?

Plesk installer contains all necessary packages. You don't need to download powerpack separately.

thanks

however i guess plesk install doesnt include mssql server standard edition in powerpack the dfeualt msde is installed.

Back