• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Health Monitor Error

Turgut_Ersoz

New Pleskian
Dear User ,

Hi . I have a one problem in my server . I use in Parallels Plesk v12.0.18_build1200140606.15 os_CentOS 6 I vps in systemOS CentOS6.6 Final Minimal and installing plesk health monitor show error in :

{"status":"error","statusMessages":[{"status":"error","class":"","content":"Unable to load configuration file.

and I try the command
/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/setup-health-monitor.php

output problem is :

Error: Unable to read /proc/partitions

Please help me.

Last edited:
What sort of output of command:

# ls -la /proc/partitions
# df

I hope that you run /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/setup-health-monitor.php under root account?

Hmm... Strange error "Unable to read /proc/partitions"
I have the same output of

# ls -la /proc/partitions

What is virtualization platform there?

Also do you have SELinux enabled? Check output of

# getenforce

I'm also seeing this.

I reported the bug as it was happening on a new 12.1 install for me. I thought it might be related to running openvz.

I have experienced this on debian 7.8 running 12.1.21 ([email protected]).

I have another debian 7.8 on the same node running 12.0.18 ([email protected]) and it works fine.

were there any code changes related to scanning partitions between the health-monitor versions mentioned?

seems to me like its either checking something it didnt before or something used to prevent this error.

openvz has never supported /proc/partitions and its only created to avoid other errors with not found etc.

https://bugzilla.openvz.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1851

were there any code changes related to scanning partitions between the health-monitor versions mentioned?

seems to me like its either checking something it didnt before or something used to prevent this error.

openvz has never supported /proc/partitions and its only created to avoid other errors with not found etc.

https://bugzilla.openvz.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1851

Hi how the patch is CentOS 6.6 Final please help me .

The same problem is in
* CentOS 7 (OpenVZ container):
* CentOS 5 (OpenVZ container):

# plesk version
Product version: 12.0.18 Update #44
Update date: 2015/04/28 19:23
Build date: 2015/01/26 15:00
Build target: CentOS 7
Revision: 334346
Architecture: 64-bit

# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/setup-health-monitor.php

Does anybody know how to run Health Monitor in OpenVZ containers?

Same problem here, CentOS 6.7 (Final) + Plesk 12.0.18 update 63.

Tried /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/setup-health-monitor.php
output:
PHP Warning: file(/proc/partitions): failed to open stream: No such file or directory; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Health/Setup/Adapter/Unix.php, Line: 146

ls -la /proc/partitions
output: ls: cannot access /proc/partitions: No such file or directory

df
output:
Filesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/hdv1 123854820 22407580 95156936 20% /
tmpfs 2048 12 2036 1% /dev/shm

getenforce
output: Disabled

Don't know that to do now :(

Hi and thanks for helping!
Here is mount output:
/dev/hdv1 on / type ufs (defaults)
none on /proc type proc (defaults)
none on /dev/pts type devpts (gid=5,mode=620)
tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (size=2m,defaults)

Back