• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Install Folder Tips

J

jz1977

After hours of headakes triing to troubleshoot plesk. I went through the event viewer and noticed that all of the failed commands were comming from C:\progra~1. As I sat here curious. i looked at some of the commands that launched successfully. They showed up at C:\program files. Kinda weird that some commands would use progra~1 and other would use the full path. I think that the guys at plesk should fix this in their installer to install to a folder on the root. Not in program files caz that is just asking for trouble. After i uninstalled it and reinstalled to c:\plesk. everything worked like a charm. with no errors, Works perfectly. I would highly recomend that you do this. But most of you probably already know not to install major programs like this with spaces in folders or files. I guess i just had to learn the hard way, even though i did know that spaces in files and folder could cause problems in any application. It just dawned on me as i was looking over the errors in the event viewer thats what my whole problem was. Hope this helps.. i know i just saved allot of migrans.

I'm not experiencing this problem. Had to edit a few minor commands, but other than that our server works well. These commands applied to the Schedule Manager, and nothing more. I would be interested in seeing where you were getting these errors and on what OS.

Back