• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk interface problem [Safari browser displays placeholders for language strings only]

MarkX

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 9.2
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.56 Update #2
I have a newly installed plesk server and the user interface is giving me problems in some menus.
Please look at the pictures. I do not know what is the problem?!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 02.08.24.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 02.08.24.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 02.28.34.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 02.28.34.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 13
This looks like an incomplete installation, at least the language pack for the selected language is missing or inaccessible. You can either try to "Tools & Settings" > "Plesk Appearance" > "Languages" to set the preferred language again or you can try to run plesk repair installation. Either one should fix the issue. If not, please open a support ticket at https://support.plesk.com.

I tried to change the language pack in "Plesk Appearance > Languages" from English to German, and have the same problem.

"plesk repair installation" didn't help.

What's interesting, everything is working fine in Firefox, but in (latest Ventura) Safari, i have that problem?!

No, clearing cache doesn't help, the problem is persistent in Safari.

The same link/option (visited twice) gives a different result. I don't understand?!

Please check this small video recorded in Safari ( MacOS Ventura 13.6 ).

Video

When I'm in Firefox, everything always works there.

I have two servers (two PLESK licenses), and the same problem on both servers.
It's not an installation problem. It's a Safari problem.

Back