• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk is misconfigured?

R

roodee2

For the better part of today and yesterday morning, incoming email was held up. Eventually it trickled in later in the day.

In my VPS account I have approximately 20 client accounts that I'm providing hosting and email to. On the Plesk page, when I open up a client account, then domain account, then mail account, each mail account has all 20 client email lists in it. So, a total of 90 or so email addresses and when I clicked on any mail functions the error message on the Plesk page says the following:

----------------------------------

Service Unavailable
Active Tasks
Service is not available now, probably your Plesk is misconfigured.
Contact Your provider for details.

Internal Plesk error occurred:
-------------------------------------

Please clarify for me what the problem is. In two years of using this VPS account I have not encountered this. It has happened now again, within the last hour. No new accounts were added recently and no setting changes have been made in the past few weeks either.

I called the provider (ipowerweb) and they tell me that nothing out of the ordinary involving VPS accounts has occured on their end.

thoughts? thanks. rudy

Back