• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk login problem

Machiasiaweb

New Pleskian
Hi

I got a problem for the contrainer which try to login into their Plesk panel

===========================================
Forbidden

The IP address of a physical server cannot be used with its Parallels Power Panel port number.

Do one of the following:

* If you want to open the Parallels Virtual Automation Control Center, use the IP address of the management server with the default port number.
* If you want to open the Parallels Power Panel, use the IP address or hostname of the Virtual Environment.
============================================

I have check this KB http://kb.odin.com/en/9298 but this is not related to the disksapce problem.

Also, I got some error message shown at PVA PP log /var/log/pva/pp/

=============================================
21/02/2011 13:05:20.3251940 [12314] : virtual AuthResult <unnamed>::SsoVEuserAuth::log_on(WebCP*, const HttpRequest&, const VZL::VZLGUID&, const VZL::eid_t&, Session**) at AuthMethods/SsoVEuserAuth.cpp:118 : (SSO) No SAML token in request - user is not authenticated.
=============================================

Can anyone can help to solve this problem?

Bump.

I am having the exact same issue. Installed Virtuozzo 4.6 on a fresh hardware node this morning and had this issue, then updated our other hardware node from 4.0 to 4.6 and again have the same issue. I get the exact same error when I visit the hardware node IP on port 4643 (on both hardware nodes).

I've followed KB #9298 advice and restarted the container, still no luck.

Running CentOS i686pae on both hardware nodes.

Seeing the exact same SAML token issue in /var/log/pva/pp/cpcon.log, Googling that brought up nothing relevant ...

Really hoping someone can help me with this issue!

I have the exact same issue and same error message in the cpcon.log on a VZ 4.6 running on a CentOS 5.5 host.

Everything is running latest version, and I have no idea whats wrong.

I also have the same error with CentOS 5.6, believing he has an incompatibility with this distribution.

Problem solved, during installation it must be thought to this selection :

Code:
Congratulations!

You have successfully completed your Parallels Virtuozzo
Containers installation.
Your Parallels Virtuozzo Containers server will be
available after the system reboot.
For more information on the Parallels Virtuozzo Containers
command-line tools, type "man virtuozzo" in the command
line.

To install Parallels Virtual Automation, your server must
be connected to the Internet, and a valid Parallels
Virtuozzo Containers license must be installed on the
server. Once the Parallels Virtuozzo Containers
installation is complete and the server is restarted, it
will take about 10 minutes to install Parallels Virtual
Automation.
[B][*] Install PVA Agent[/B]
[B][COLOR="Red"][*] Install PVA Management Node[/COLOR][/B]

It should also provide an alternate address IP as your server, otherwise you'll still have this error message, you will not fail because a message will tell you this. ;)
You see this application only once, even if you try to repeat the installation of Virtuozzo.
The best way is to redo everything, even your Linux installation.

Back