• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk not work as it should / PHP-FPM

Ickov

Basic Pleskian
Hi all ,

several days i have problem with my server VPS after restore backup from complete system server start to be overloaded from some files. I am not GURU about those but i need some assist / help

Try with support from company where i use this server (i have it more then 5 years) but they only says philosophical answers on tickets and there is no results

For 1st i have problem with few of web pages , some of them work normally without any problems , others have only problem with opening webmail.domain.tld , but when i setup mail on Thunderbird it work normally.

Few of the web pages not work at all , showing "internal server error" / Plesk default page ...

when i try to reload FPM module on PHP i receive error that syntax is with errors

Already tried several commands which i found on forum here like :

- > plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

-> plesk repair

also to restart apache

i attach few screenshots

please for advise how to fix problem , i am not be able to totally reinstall server or reinstall plesk

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    189.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 6
Internal server error: Please check your error log file of the web server of the corresponding domain to find out the reason. It will be mentioned in that file.

FPM configuration error: Remove the custom configurations from all fields and the additional configuration field, then save again. They must be the reason for the error. The standard settings do not cause errors.

You can also simply click the "protocol" icon in the graphical user interface (your web space control panel).

Error message "Unable to allocate shared memory" and failcounters 323 on shmpages on your Screenshot_4 are really related things.
I'd suggest you ask your server admin to increase the limit for shmpages of your VPS.

i am the server administrator , VPS is mine , but company who sell this VPS to me refuse to optimize or normalize or how to say about beancounters,

i remove several web pages from server meaning that they will normalize but still nothing

that is why i need help

As far as I remember from my Virtuozzo experience, failcounters may be nulled only after a server reboot.
i am the server administrator , VPS is mine , but company who sell this VPS to me refuse to optimize or normalize or how to say about beancounters,
If it is Virtuozzo server do you have access to full vzctl utility functionality? Resources can be managed by this utility.

As far as I remember from my Virtuozzo experience, failcounters may be nulled only after a server reboot.

If it is Virtuozzo server do you have access to full vzctl utility functionality? Resources can be managed by this utility.

yes it is Virtuozzo , to be hones i do not know how to enter in vzctl

yes it is Virtuozzo , to be hones i do not know how to enter in vzctl
Actually it is out of scope on this Plesk forum. I just can recommend you learn vzctl utility for adjusting resources for your VPS.

Actually it is out of scope on this Plesk forum. I just can recommend you learn vzctl utility for adjusting resources for your VPS.

ok thanks anyway , can you advise any forum or source where can i find some commands or literature about that ?

Back