• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk Obsidian (Linux) Removed The Ability to Limit Connections ?

karam

Basic Pleskian
Hello Everyone,

well, as the title states.
I cannot simply find the ability to limit connections button

I've done everything
Even followed this outdated article :

They say that we should enable mod_bw from Web hosting > Apache > mod_bw, but it isn't there, in fact bw is now already installed and is enabled from Home Tools & Settings > Apache Web Server Settings > bw

I stopped Nginx, the button didn't appear, I completely uninstalled it, still not appearing, restarted server... still not appearing..
I gave every possible permission to the subscription plan, (Including Hosting performance settings management)... still not appearing..

I'd appreciate if anyone has any clue about this .. or at least a confirmation from someone in Plesk that this feature is removed.

Alright after more understanding of some stuff, Nginx is actually always active, so we have to close it, and as the bw module is installed, we can use additional derivatives to work things out.. but my initial question stands, has Plesk removed that feature from it's UI?

Back