• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Plesk panel (8443) infinite loading

Anatras02

New Pleskian
Hello!
Yesterday I had a little bit problem after I deleted the /bin/bash file and so I had to change the shell.
I also had other problems with apt and so I ran some commands I found online. At the end of all I (almost) fixed everything but the plesk panel stopped working.
As you can see in the attachment se plesk panel infite loads, without any errors, it just loads.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    5.9 KB · Views: 3
Also when I try to run
Code:
/etc/init.d/psa restart
I get this error
Code:
/usr/lib/plesk-9.0/psa_service: 159: /usr/lib/plesk-9.0/psa_service: Bad substitution

Also everytime I try to install a package I get the error
Code:
E: The package plesk-service-node-utilities needs to be reinstalled, but I can't find an archive for it.

Have you tried to use

# plesk repair installation

?

Login to a second SSH session, then look into your process list like
# ps aux | grep repair
to identify the hanging process id. Then look into the process if it is doing something and what it is doing like
# strace -p <pid from previous step>

At the end I fixed it.
The /bin/bash was linked to another file and that created a problem that blocked all the plesk services from loading.

Back