• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Panel 9.5.1 Upgrade Ubuntu Server 10.04

Hello

Parallels Plesk Panel 9.5.1 for Linux / Unix running on Ubuntu Server 8.04 LTS
When you upgrade to Ubuntu Server 10.04 LTS will be no problems ?

Now I haven't any information about supporting FC12 and FC13. I will update thread when I receive information.

It is planned.

I hope not too late. I'm using Plesk on Ubuntu 8.04 and have spent quite some time because of a libc bug causing a problem with php and which have been solved since version 9 of Ubuntu.

So support for 10.04 is planned. Any idea when you will have a date? Even if you guys have a "when it's ready" policy, couldn't you give out some rough numbers? Seeing that your last response was more than a month ago, I'd think I wouldn't be "in about a month".

Will it be within a couple of months, around 10.10 release, around 11.04 release or when the next LTS release is ready??
We are talking about an LTS release...how can you afford not to get ready for this distro release?

Last edited by a moderator:
We never provide any ETA. Sorry.

So asking the question "This year?" won't get an answer.

I've opted to ask the question whether version 10 will support it, that wouldn't be asking for an ETA. If you look at the release history, you can try to guess when 10 will be released, so I hope my question will get an answer soon.

Bramn thx for helping me to read.
But i know already this post.

Maybe there will be a answer for 2010 or 2011

Back