• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question plesk panel login exits google developer section scope.setTag('ip', 'xx.xxx.xx.xx');

karal

New Pleskian
hello

plesk login page in the google developer section of the main ip address. //<!-- Sentry.init({"dsn":"","release":"18.0.21","environment":"production","ignoreErrors":["ResizeObserver loop limit exceeded","ResizeObserver loop completed with undelivered notifications"],"integrations":[new Sentry.Integrations.Breadcrumbs({ console: false })]});Sentry.configureScope(function (scope) { scope.setTag('logger', 'javascript'); scope.setTag('ip', 'xx.xxx.xx.xx'); }); //-->

I understand. I don't want the main ip address to appear plesk login page over view-source in part

The main ip should be hidden.mysite.com: 8443 comes out when you view-source.

The main rope is not safe to appear

view-source:https://webhost-lin.demo.plesk.com:8443/login_up.php

can be controlled

is there anyone who can help me with this

Anyone could easily just ping the login URL and find out its IP address. It does not matter whether it is mentioned anywhere or not, because it can easily be found anyway.

thank you for the notification.

complete with cloudflare everything is considered secret except the main ip. but this is not enough. do you have any idea how to hide or protect server ip

Back