• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question plesk panel login exits google developer section scope.setTag('ip', 'xx.xxx.xx.xx');

karal

New Pleskian
hello

plesk login page in the google developer section of the main ip address. //<!-- Sentry.init({"dsn":"","release":"18.0.21","environment":"production","ignoreErrors":["ResizeObserver loop limit exceeded","ResizeObserver loop completed with undelivered notifications"],"integrations":[new Sentry.Integrations.Breadcrumbs({ console: false })]});Sentry.configureScope(function (scope) { scope.setTag('logger', 'javascript'); scope.setTag('ip', 'xx.xxx.xx.xx'); }); //-->

I understand. I don't want the main ip address to appear plesk login page over view-source in part

The main ip should be hidden.mysite.com: 8443 comes out when you view-source.

The main rope is not safe to appear

view-source:https://webhost-lin.demo.plesk.com:8443/login_up.php

can be controlled

is there anyone who can help me with this

Back