• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Plesk Panel send me "Parallels Panel was successfully updated." mail everyday.

Simurg

New Pleskian
Hello,

Everyday, plesk panel send me "Parallels Panel was successfully updated." mail. Does it mean Parallels Panel makes updates on daily basis? Or is it an error? If so how can I fix it?

Thank you.

Its not an error. It happens because automatic update has been configured in the plesk panel. Check in the Upgrades and Updates setting subsection in the Tools and Setting main section to see what configuration has been used in it.

Its always good to be updated, as bugs are fixed in the new releases. Anyway, as I have mentioned, you can check the upgrades and updates settings subsection to untick automatic update and keep it to something like manual update with notification or something like that, so it will let you know when the updates are available.

Thank you, but sending me an update mail "everyday" ? Do you publish an update everyday? Because last update I saw on the 25th Dec, but I receive the update message everyday.

Back