• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Panel stops functioning.

R

raymonvdm

Hi,

Im experiencing some problems with a plesk 8.3.0 Linux Debian Sarge server. The problem started with an admin who is unable to give the domain creation right to a client. The checkbox was checked. Applied but after a screen refresh the right is lost again.

After an unexpected reboot where able to login in to the plesk panel. But when whe click the server button. The browser is gives me the server.php3 for download. The logfile tells me the following

[10861] EACCELERATOR: PHP crashed on opline 11 of getLimits() at /opt/psa/admin/plib/user/UserClient.php:161

[Mon Apr 28 12:06:58 2008] [notice] child pid 10861 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[Mon Apr 28 12:06:58 2008] [notice] child pid 10854 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[Mon Apr 28 12:06:58 2008] [notice] child pid 10853 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

I cannot find a solution on the plesk forum.

The sames happens when i click Desktop, When i click clients i can see the clients. But when ik click a client i get the same error.

Back