• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Plesk Premium EMail and Ubuntu 24.04 - ETA?

Boas Simon

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.62 Update #2
Hi,

dumb question: anyboby knowing when Plesk Premium EMail will be available for Ubuntu 24.04?

Thanks,
Boas

Hello, @Boas Simon. First, we are sorry that your question was not addressed sooner. What I know is that the "Plesk Premium Email" extension is only available for x86 architecture and Kolab does not plan to work on supporting AMD in the near future. I am double-checking with our team to be certain about Ubuntu 24.04. As soon as I have more details I will let you know. Thank you in advance for your patience in the meantime.

I am glad to inform you that our team confirmed there will be support of the "Plesk Premium Email" extension for Ubuntu 24.x. The team is already working on the packaging and they expect to have it available within a month. Please note that this is a rough estimate as we do not know yet what will be the severity of the complications we could potentially face.

Back