• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Plesk problem, website crash every 60 mins

stevemartin

Basic Pleskian
iam facing some issue after migrated my website to new server every 60 mints site hangs and get 504 errors gateway timeout
7385bb304a25d7e47d974d205465eb85.png

when try to access plesk panel i get this errro
99bf6e239ff2d49a730be2dc078ae951.png

but after i run service psa stopall and restart server works great and again after 60mints same issues

i have better and bigger server
General
CPUIntel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v4 @ 2.20GHz (40 core(s))
VersionPlesk Obsidian v18.0.25_build1800200325.19 os_CentOS 7
OSCentOS Linux 7.7.1908 (Core)
Key numberPLSK.06360157.0000

Memory Usage
TotalUsedFreeSharedBufferCachedUsage
251.63 GB42.63 GB209.00 GB63.44 MB226.38 MB37.01 GB2.15%
Swap Usage
TotalUsedFreeUsage
4.00 GB0 B4.00 GB0%

I've just guessed since no Plesk information provided and no environment info ether but here some things you can do in general:

A. Analyze the log file to see more detail about this error.
B. Change PHP version to the right number that was working before migration (with correct settings).
C. Remove or modify unnecessary Scheduled Tasks (Cron jobs) if any.
D. Change PHP handler to Apache with fast CGI enabled.
E. Install PHP 5 vendor version (Unlikely the case).
F. plesk repair web -all
G. Website is inaccessible: 504 Gateway Timeout
H. Cannot open website: 504 Gateway Timeout

I. Free migration to Plesk

Try to edit
/usr/lib/systemd/system/mysqld.service
and add
Code:
LimitNOFILE=infinity
LimitMEMLOCK=infinity
Then execute
Code:
systemctl daemon-reload
systemctl restart  mysql.service

iam using
OSCentOS Linux 7.7.1908 (Core)

i dont see that mysqld.service file i can see folder- mariadb.service.d under it -respawn.conf file nothing else

It's not recommended anyway, any updates will override your changes.
instead.. create a file under mariadb.service.d and call it mynightmare.conf and add:

Code:
LimitNOFILE=infinity
LimitMEMLOCK=infinity
then
systemctl daemon-reload
systemctl restart mysql.service
or
systemctl restart mariadb.service

Last edited:
yes i checked and found one cron is creating problem when cron runs every hours sites goes down for 5 mints and its comeback again after cron is completed how to fix this

Back