• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue plesk problem

Hello
I am getting this error while adding the database user

Type TypeError
Message Argument 1 passed to Zend_Form_Element_Multi::setMultiOptions() must be of the type array, null given, called in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\vendor\plesk\zendframework\library\Zend\Form\Element.php on line 382
File Multi.php
Line 142

If I press on ASP.NET Settings, I get the following error. (app-mynotepad.com)

500, PleskUtilException
Type PleskUtilException
Message aspnetcfg failed: Can't detect .NET version. Possible site does not use ASP.NET (Error code 1)
File Agent.php
Line 228

Open the Repair Kit butonuna basınca yine hata alıyorum.
403 forbidden, You do not have permission to access this document.

Whatever I do, the problem is not solved, I am glad you help me.

Thank you

I solved the ASP.NET problem.
Although it is marked on Plesk, .net is not installed.
I removed it from my hosting settings and redone it when I pointed it out again.

"If the database user is the problem continues."

Hello there

For plesk 17.8.x the following problem continues.

I am getting this error while adding the database user

Type TypeError
Message Argument 1 passed to Zend_Form_Element_Multi::setMultiOptions() must be of the type array, null given, called in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\vendor\plesk\zendframework\library\Zend\Form\Element.php on line 382
File Multi.php
Line 142

I would suggest you contact Plesk Support Team for detailed investigation and fixing this issue directly on your server.

Im bumping this to say the exact same thing!

Getting fed up of this in the IT industry, nobody wants to take responsibility when reselling their products!

Just as the poster above, we have a license through OVH. OVH play stupid, Plesk Onyx play stupid.

Seems like everything has to be driven via legal action!

Back